Most of the elms make great shade trees, and Chinese elm is one of the best. With its multi-colored exfoliating bark, Chinese elm is especially attractive in winter. Fast growing and adaptable, this is a good choice when you want a shade tree for a small garden. # The scientific name of Chinese elm is Ulmus parvifolia. # Chinese elm is largely pest- and disease-free plant. Shop nurturing plants such as Bonsai plants, medicinal plants, air-purifying plants, lucky bamboo, houseplants, and let your loved ones grow in love!
- Outdoor Direct Sunlight
- Height 10 Inches Approx
- Watering Once a day
- Scientific Name Ulmus parvifolia
- Blooming Time
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.