- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Surprise your near and dear ones by presenting this little tree in a pot. This beautiful Ficus Panda Bonsai is potted in a ceramic white Dotted Bonsai Tray. And with its awesomeness, this will help to bring out the beauty of their house decor as well. # The origin of Bonsai, while often attributed to the Japanese, is actually Chinese in derivation.
- The Ficus should be watered regularly.
- Regular pruning is necessary to retain the tree’s shape.
- Fertilize the plant once in a month.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.