- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The botanical name of lucky bamboo isDracenasanderiana.The plant is named after a renowned German-English gardener, Henry Frederick Conrad Sander. This will make a flawless gift of life to the woman who gave you life and brought you in this world. Tell her you love her! # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to bring three kind of luck: Happiness, Long Life and Wealth.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.