- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Bamboo is very popular Feng Shui plant which represents the symbol of good fortune and prosperity in Asian culture for more than 4,000 years. Lucky Bamboo (Dracaena sanderiana) attracts health, prosperity and good fortune for business owners and homes. Wouldn't it be the best gift for your father?
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 6 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.