- Key Points
- Care & Tips
To create a sense of balance and safety, the lucky bamboo plant represents the element of wood and the red ribbon tied around it represents the element fire. It is supposed to bring luck and prosperity to the place it sits in. It belongs to the family of lily known as Dracaena Sanderiana. # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to bring three kind of luck: Happiness, Long Life and Wealth.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.