- Key Points
- Care & Tips
We hardly acknowledge our bosses for all their hard work and effort. Boss's day is one good opportunity to thank them. So, grab this one and extend your luscious wishes by gifting your dear boss a foliage gift-- potted Syngonium plant in a cylindrical jute-wrapped vase. # Syngonium plant leaves change shape according to the plant's growth.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.