- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Luck and beauty are two main quotient of this beautiful indoor plant. With acute heart shape on the packaging, this one is a perfect gift for your beloved. Place it indoors to level up the beauty of the interiors. # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to double your luck and is also considered an expression of love.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep out of direct sunlight. These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Water the plants two to three times a week.
- Keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.