- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The rose is a type of flowering shrub that belong to the family of plants called Rosaceae. Roses are native primarily to the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Red roses are famous symbol of love and affection and the hearts on the cute white vase lends an extra romantic edge to this gift. Cultivation of roses started 500 years BC and resulted in creation of 13 000 varieties of roses # Roses are often used in literature and songs. There are over 13000 varieties of roses available all over world.
Outdoor Direct sunlight
Height Approx 8 Inches
Watering Once a Day
Scientific Name Rosa
Blooming Time Winter
- Water regularly. Do not let soil get dry.
- Provide six hours of sunlight on a daily basis.
- Add the fertiliser monthly to the soil.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.