- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Who doesn稚 like a plant as a gift? With more people becoming conscious of air quality, an eco-friendly gift is highly welcomed. Instead of buying expensive gifts, gifting plants is the more sensible option for this festive season. This potted plant comes tucked in a metal vase along with a set of 4 diyas. Send your wishes to your friends and family. # Spathiphyllum is a genus of about 40 species of Monocotyledonous flowering plants in the family Araceae. # Native to tropical regions of the Americas and southeastern Asia.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
Blooming Time Spring season
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.