- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Philodendron comes from a Greek words philo, meaning love and dendron, meaning tree. And, this plant comes in a vase that can be personalised helping you to share your feelings to the recipient. Hence, this is the idyllic gift choice for the holy Navratri festival. # It has large, often lobe-shaped leaves
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.