- Key Points
- Care & Tips
All you need is love and a bunch of potted goodness! With this thought in mind, gift your love of life, family or friends this lovely Kalanchoe plant, which comes planted in a cool, quirky blossom vase. Ornamental plants like this Kalanchoe plant is sure to take your and your loved one's breath away. # "Kalanchoe" plants belong to family Crassulaceae and genus Kalanchoe, having its name origin in the Chinese language.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Kalanchoe
- Requires plenty of sunlight, light and sandy soil
- Water when the soil feels dry, but avoid wetting the leaves
- Do not overwater, as it may cause root rot
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.