- Key Points
- Care & Tips
This is an easy-care plant that can adapt to all kinds of conditions as long as you keep it warm. Potted in a cute white container, it can be personalised with a stunning picture too. # Philodendron is a member of the Araceae (Arum) family and originates from the Caribbean, Colombia and Venezuela. # It has dark green arrow-shaped leaves that are red to copper on the underside.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.