- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Commonly known, as Goosefoot, this plant has leaves with five lobes that represents five cardinal elements of Feng Shui. It can perfectly balance Yin and Yang energy and can enhance the flow of positive chi energy. It should be placed in east or south east direction of the house. # Syngonium Plant is also known as Arrow Head Plant because of its distinctively arrow shaped leaves. # These are not just decorative but these plants are also anti pollutants in nature.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium Podophyllum
- They thrive in bright sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Fertilize the plant once every six months.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.