- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Pothos planted in a white ceramic conical personalised vase. This plant is a symbol of good luck and will work as a great and thoughtful gift for your near and dear ones. Bring a graceful smile on their cute faces and a nice touch to their living room. Wish them great luck for the upcoming year. # The pothos is a common, tough-as-nails plant with vining stems and shiny, heart-shaped leaves that are irregularly marbled with yellow or white.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.