- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Who doesn't love a cute little plant? Well, bring some changes to the gifting process. This season, gift something unique and special, which will add a nice touch to your loved one's sweet home. Yes, gift them a plant. With this, wish them a great heath in the upcoming new year. # The shiny and dark green leaves of this plant give it the charm it has.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
Blooming Time Spring season
- Direct sunlight can scorch the leaves, while too little light causes the leaves to yellow and wilt.
- Water in 2 to 3 days.
- Water only when the topsoil feels dry
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.