Hibiscus, also known as rose mallow, is a plant that belongs to the mallow family. Hibiscus grows on well-drained soils in the sunny areas. This plant is best known by its beautiful flowers. Hibiscus is usually cultivated for ornamental purposes, but it can be also used in human diet, as a cure for various disorders and as a source of natural dyes. # There are over 200 species of hibiscus. # Hibiscus is known as "shoe flower" in China because people use it to polish their shoes.
- Outdoor Direct Sunlight
- Height 10 Inches Approx
- Watering Once a day
- Scientific Name Hibiscus
- Blooming Time
Care & Tips
- Fertilise it with high potassium fertiliser.
- Water plants deeply and thoroughly.
- In early spring, remove dead stems from established plants.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.