- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The Dracaena compacta plant, a compact, slow growing member of the Dracaena family, is native to South East Africa. It is often referred to as Dracaena fragrans or Dracaena deremensis. The closest relative of the Compacta is the Dracaena janet craig, but the Compacta is quite different in appearance. # Dracaena compacta plants are considered by some to be slightly poisonous. # Allowing the flowers to stay on the plant may distort the growth pattern of the plant and ruin its shape.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.