- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Make your closed ones start the year 2020 on a greener and sweeter note by gracing them with this combo. Heart crafted with sweetness and infused with foliage benefits, this combo comprises of a Syngonium plant, a New Year greeting card, and 2 Dairy Milk chocolates. # This plant cleanses the air from benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
- Haworthia like bright light but not direct.
- Water evenly and generously during summer times.
- Melo cactus needs lots of bright light to thrive.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.