Plants are the gift representing life, growth and happiness in life. This meaningful bearer of life could bring a fairy tale turn in your relationship. After all, this will remind your loved one of you constantly. At FlowerAura, we present a beautiful range of foliage plants to amp up your interior decoration or to gift it to your equally beautiful loved one!
Foliage is used to define a bunch or collection of leaves. Foliage plants are recognised widely for their distinctive leaves, which varies beautifully in colours and shapes. They have a decorative touch to them, so these plants are well suited for resonating with the interior decorations and taking its beauty notches up with their spellbinding appearance. Thus foliage house plants are widely used. They are well-known for their ability to spruce up the garden spaces too. Opting for foliage for decoration is considered more feasible than flowering plants because foliages are evergreen, maintaining their looks throughout the year and never shed.
In contrast, flowering plant lent that aesthetic only in particular seasons. Many people also use artificial foliage to decorate their homes and garden spaces. One can order foliage plants online with so much ease from FlowerAura.
Indoor Foliage Plants without Any Hassle
At times, the need to rejuvenate the house becomes so strong that it cannot be delayed any more. In this era, cement jungles and population levels are constantly rising. Making the home look alive in such an environment is difficult and expensive if one goes for redecoration now and then. Instead of taking a hefty task in hand, you could just opt for fascinating foliage plants. The best thing as a decorative item with foliage plants is that they are available in different colours, which means you buy one for your home to match colour scheme such as red foliage plants. With their evergreen nature and alluring shape, colour and design of leaves, they will give a new look to your house in no time. There is no need to search for a nursery and go through the hassle of bringing plants home. Just go to FlowerAura's website and choose from a wide variety of foliage plants available there. You can take your pick from various options, including selected ornamental foliage plants we also deliver to your doorstep in no time. FlowerAura also provides the same day delivery of plants.
Foliage Plants Online in India
Plant By Types
Plants By Occasion
Plants and Flowers
Plants and Chocolates
Air Purifying Plants
Plants and Cakes
Lucky Bamboo Plants
New Year Plants
Plants and Idols
Neem Tree Foliage Plants for Your Beloveds on any Occasion
If you wish to send someone love who is endearing and beloved, then foliage plants are your best bet. They will continuously remind them of you and as they will take in the breath of fresh air and see these gorgeous plants lifting the beauty quotient of their house. It is better to keep the interior colours of your beloved's home in mind before gifting a foliage plant. If someone has dark-coloured paint in the hall area, then silver foliage plants are perfect to gift, and if the colour is pure white, then green foliage fits precisely. They wouldn't stop thanking you for this beautiful and thoughtful gift. Not only green foliage plants, but FlowerAura also has the option of colourful foliage plants, ranging from purple foliage plants to pink foliage plants. Foliage houseplants are so popular nowadays that everybody wants them in their house. Their attractive leave arrangement is a sight to behold.
How To Take Care of Foliage House Plant?
Foliage plants are not meant only for indoor but rather best suit for outdoor spaces. As most of the foliage plants are from tropical or arid areas, these are also known as tropical foliage plants. Indoors or outdoors, they have the exact care requirements, which is not much. Foliage plants such as neem tree foliage require minimal care to thrive. As they come from tropical areas, the environmental conditions are different indoors. So, the key points have to maintain foliage plants in India, as with the rest of the world correctly, are the general plant care principles that will make your plants thrive. Some of the tips include:
1. Watering: DDo not overwater these plants. They will die if you let them stand in water. An overwatered plant will start turning yellow soon. Just water them enough to keep the soil moist with water. Do not let the soil dry out, and also avoid overwatering the plant.
2. Light: Although the south-facing window provides the ideal light to these plants, if you don't have one, just put them in indirect bright sunlight. Avoid putting them in direct sunlight as a precautionary measure. Generally, a plant with green leaves could tolerate low light conditions, but plants with coloured leaves require more light due to a lack of chlorophyll.
3. Soil: Do not fertilise them in winters. These plants have active growth in the spring season, and it will be best to add fertiliser for maximum output and production.
4. Temperature: Neither too cold, not too warm is suited for these plants. They thrive best at average room temperature.
5. Blooming: Foliage flowers may or may not appear depending on the genus of the plant. If they do, it will add striking beauty to your house.
Why Choose FlowerAura for all your Foliage Plant Needs?
1. Plethora of options
2. Hassle-free delivery at your doorstep
3. No more searching for a nursery
4. Safe and secure payment methods
5. Plants delivered in the best condition
6. Affordable and beautiful range