Plants are the gift representing life, growth and happiness in life. This meaningful bearer of life could bring a fairy tale turn in your relationship. After all, this will remind your loved one of you constantly. At FlowerAura, we present a beautiful range of foliage plants to amp up your interior decoration or to gift it to your equally beautiful loved one!
Foliage is used to define a bunch or collection of leaves. Foliage plants are recognised widely for their distinctive leaves which varies beautifully in colours and shapes. They have a decorative touch to it which is why these plants are well suited when it comes to resonating with the interior decorations and taking its beauty notches up with their spellbinding appearance. Thus foliage house plants are widely used. They are well-known for their ability to spruce up the garden spaces too. Opting for foliage for decoration is considered more feasible than flowering plants because foliages are evergreen which maintains its looks throughout the year and never shed.
In contrast, flowering plant lent that aesthetic only in particular seasons. Many people also use artificial foliage to decorate their homes and garden spaces. One can order foliage plants online with so much easy from FlowerAura.
At times, the need to rejuvenate the house becomes so strong that it cannot be delayed any more. In this era, cement jungles and population levels are constantly rising and making the home look alive in such an environment is a difficult task, also an expensive one if one goes for redecoration every now and then. Instead of taking a hefty task in hand, you could just opt for fascinating foliage plants. The best thing as a decorative item with foliage plants is that they are available in different colours which means you buy one for your home to match colour scheme such as red foliage plants. With their evergreen nature and alluring shape, colour and design of leaves they will give a new look to your house in no time. There is no need to search for a nursery and go through the hassle of bringing plants home. Just go to FlowerAura's website and choose from a wide variety of foliage plants available there. Place an order and your selected, ornamental foliage plants will be delivered at your doorstep in no time. The same day delivery of plants is also provided by FlowerAura.
|Plant By Types||Plants By Occasion||Plant Combos|
|Indoor Plants||Anniversary Plants||Plants and Flowers|
|Outdoor Plants||Birthday Plants||Plants and Chocolates|
|Air Purifying Plants||Christmas Plants||Plants and Cakes|
|Lucky Bamboo Plants||New Year Plants||Plants and Idols|
If you wish to send someone love who is endearing and beloved, then foliage plants are your best bet. They will continuously remind them of you and as they will take in the breath of fresh air and see these gorgeous plants lifting the beauty quotient of their house. It is better to keep the interior colours of your beloved's home in mind before gifting a foliage plant. If someone has dark-coloured paint in hall area, then silver foliage plants are perfect to gift and if the colour is pure white than green foliage fits precisely. They wouldn't stop thanking you for this beautiful and thoughtful gift. Not only green foliage plants, but FlowerAura also has the option of colourful foliage plants, ranging from purple foliage plants to pink foliage plants. Foliage houseplants are so popular nowadays that everybody wants them in their house. Their attractive leave arrangement is a sight to behold.
Foliage plants are not meant only for indoor; in fact, outdoor foliage plants are equally popular as well. As most of the foliage plants are from tropical or arid areas, these are also known as tropical foliage plants. Indoors or outdoors, they have the same care requirements, which is not much. Foliage plants such as neem tree foliage require minimal care to thrive. As they come from tropical areas, the environmental conditions are different indoors. So, some key points have to be taken care of. Some of the caring conditions for foliage plants in India are:
1. Watering: Do not overwater these plants. They will die if you let them stand in water. An overwatered plant will start turning yellow soon. Just water them enough to keep the soil moist with water. Do not let the soil go dry but also, do not allow the water to accumulate in the soil.
2. Light: Although the south-facing window provides the ideal light to these plants but if you don't have one, then just put them in indirect bright sunlight. Avoid putting them in direct sunlight as a precautionary measure. Generally, a plant with green leaves could tolerate low light conditions, but plants with coloured leaves require more light due to lack of chlorophyll.
3. Soil: Do not fertilize them in winters. These plants have an active growth in the spring season, and it will be best to add fertilizer to them at that time for maximum output and production.
4. Temperature: Neither too cold, not too warm is suited for these plants. They thrive best in average room temperature.
5. Blooming: Foliage flowers may or may not appear depending on the genus of the plant. If they do, it will add striking beauty to your house.
1. Plethora of options
2. Hassle-free delivery at your doorstep
3. No more searching for a nursery
4. Safe and secure payment methods
5. Plants delivered in the best condition
6. Affordable and beautiful range
To order indoor plants online, you could always trust FlowerAura.
Steps we are taking to keep you safe
Sanitize our hands & kitchen surface in every 4 hours
Contact Less Delivery
Maintaining the safe distance
Real-time Temperature Tracking of kitchen & delivery staff
Compulsory Mask & Gloves
Always on mask & Gloves environment