The curry leaf plant is native to India and Sri Lanka and has very small and pungent aromatic leaves. The leaves of this plant are used in most of the Indian curries and adds a special aroma to the dishes. This plant comes with a nice Rhonda pot and when it comes to buying a home plant which could be used for both the decorative and cooking purposes, nothing could be a better gifting deal than this awesome plant.
- Outdoor Direct sunlight
- Height 1.5ft Approxi
- Watering Once a day
- Scientific Name Murraya Koenigii
- This plant needs full sun exposure and well drained soil which need fertilizer during the months of summer. It’s recommended to feed it twice a week with a diluted solution of seaweed.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.