- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The cute green leaves make for a perfect decor in houses or offices. Jade plant can survive for long period of time due to ability to store water in the leaves. In some countries, jade plant is often kept in the pots due to belief that it ensures luck with money. # Jade Plant produce star shaped flowers. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green color of the leaves.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.