- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open. And moreover, it makes a perfect gift for your loved ones. # Peace Lilies are known as a representative of peace.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
Blooming Time Spring season
- Allow the plant to settle at your location.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light.
- Peace lily plant survives best in indoor conditions with bright indirect light.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.