Commonly known as Chinese evergreens, Aglaonema is one of the easiest houseplants to grow indoor. Also, Aglaonema plants are effective in removing the toxins from the indoor air. Therefore, gifting this plant that comes in our signature chatura pot, to your loved ones will provide them a cleaner indoor air to breathe. So, send this gift of health to your loved right away via our same day delivery. A plant is a gift that grows with time! Buy lively plants such as air purifying plants indoor plants, medicinal plants, Bonsai plants, lucky bamboo bring nature indoors today!
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 1.5ft Approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Aglaonema
Care & Tips
- Grow your Aglaonema plant in medium to bright light condition and do not expose it to direct sun.
- These plants don’t grow in cold temperatures. So, place these in a warmer spot of your house.
- Water thoroughly during the summer and water these less in winter. However, do not leave these completely dry.