- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Roses are more than just beautiful blooms; they are the expression of love, something that everyone wants to have in life. Imagine what it will mean, gifting this symbol of love to your beloved and to keep her smiling always, this plant is accompanied by a cute 6 inch teddy, her new best friend forever.
Outdoor Direct sunlight
Height 9 inches
Watering Once a day
Scientific Name Rosa
Blooming Time Winter
- Water regularly. Do not let soil get dry.
- Provide six hours of sunlight on a daily basis.
- Add the fertiliser monthly to the soil.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.