- Key Points
- Care & Tips
When a healthy jade plant comes along with a wonderful aloe vera, one can't help but fall in love with such a plant combo when gifted. This Lil wonder of joy is absolutely loved by one and all not just because of its beauty but also because of its happy blessing qualities. # Jade plant produces white or light pink, star-shaped flowers arranged in tight, round clusters. # Aloe gel is commonly used topically for psoriasis, sunburn, dry skin and frostbite.
Outdoor/Indoor Direct Sunlight/Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx both
Watering Once a day/Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
- Choose a wide and sturdy pot with moderate depth.
- Suitable for planting it in bright but indirect sunlight, somewhere indoors.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.