- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Known for the ornamental uses, hibiscus plant is one such plant that can beautify your mom's space and her day both at the same time. Potted carefully in a pot, this plant makes sure to remind mom of your love every time she waters it. Coupled with a heartwarming card, this combo is an imperfectly perfect gift you would choose for your mom today!
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 10 inches approx
Watering Once a week
Scientific Name Hibiscus rosa sinensis
Blooming Time Spring season
- Fertilise it with high potassium fertiliser.
- Water plants deeply and thoroughly.
- In early spring, remove dead stems from established plants.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.