- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Ixora is a genus of flowering plants in the Rubiaceae family.hough native to the tropical and subtropical areas throughout the world, its centre of diversity is in Tropical Asia. The plants possess leathery leaves, ranging from 3 to 6 inches in length, and produce large clusters of tiny flowers in the summer. # The height of Ixora plants can grow from 0.6 to 3.6 metres (2 to 12 feet). # The flowers of Ixora have a tube-like appearance with four petals, and grow in groups of up to 60 in a cluster.
- Keep the soil evenly moist and prune the plant when it gets unruly.
- It requires re-potting every two to three years.
- Use a 2- to 3-inch layer of mulch around the root zone.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.