Ixora is a group of shrubs and trees that are evergreen and produce flowers, and are mostly native to tropical parts of Asia. The name Ixora is a genus name, and it is from the family Rubiaceae, the family of madder and coffee, while commonly grown species in the genus include Ixora coccinea and Ixora chinensis. # The height of Ixora plants can grow from 0.6 to 3.6 metres (2 to 12 feet). # The flowers of Ixora have a tube-like appearance with four petals, and grow in groups of up to 60 in a cluster.
- Outdoor Direct Sunlight
- Height 10 Inches Approx
- Watering Once a day
- Scientific Name Ixora coccinea
- Blooming Time
Care & Tips
- Keep the soil evenly moist and prune the plant when it gets unruly.
- It requires re-potting every two to three years.
- Use a 2- to 3-inch layer of mulch around the root zone.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.