- Key Points
- Care & Tips
A money plant is an indoor hanging, climbing, or trailing plant. It is a striking plant with gold-splashed, fleshy, green foliage which is typically heart-shaped, but often oval. Also known as a good luck charm as well. So gift this lucky charm to your loved ones and win their hearts. # Every branch of a Money Plants consists of 5 leaves that grow for 12 inches.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.