- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The deep green plant with gorgeous white flowers creates such a striking contrast that it will be difficult for your mother to take her eyes off it. Accompanied by freshly baked butterscotch is just to sweeten the pot for the surprise. # The flowers does not belong to lily family but to Araceae family. # NASA recognise it as one of the top 10 air purifying plants.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 8 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
Blooming Time Spring season
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered within 4-5 hours of placing the order.