- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Peace lilies symbolize peace, prosperity, tranquillity, solitude and purification. It is recommended by Feng Shui to place peace lilies at home or workplace, to balance all the energies. Tucked in a white vase and paired with a scrumptious truffle cake, this combo will be loved abundantly by your mother. # The flowers does not belong to lily family but to Araceae family. # NASA recognise it as one of the top 10 air purifying plants.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 8 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
Blooming Time Spring season
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered within 4-5 hours of placing the order.