- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Watch the corners of your home bloom with the captivating beauty of the red rose plant. Known as the emblem of love, a rose plant with its attractive fragrance and precious beauty can beautify your loved one's day. So, don't wait any longer, shop to celebrate and send it anywhere via our same-day delivery.
- For the best show of flowers, rose plants should receive six to eight hours of sunlight daily.
- Thrives best when planted in well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter.
- While planting roses, you need to dig a hole deep enough to accommodate the plant’s roots and to allow for good drainage.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.