- Outdoor Direct sunlight
- Height 1.5ft Approxi
- Watering Once a day
- Scientific Name Rosa
- Blooming Time Spring and fall
Care & Tips
- For the best show of flowers, rose plants should receive six to eight hours of sunlight daily.
- Thrives best when planted in well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter.
- While planting roses, you need to dig a hole deep enough to accommodate the plant’s roots and to allow for good drainage.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.