- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Well, gifting a single rose or a whole bunch of roses on valentine's is all predictable and common, this time you think out of the box and sweep your lover off their feet with your unique and thoughtful gift - A Rose Plant. Bring a graceful smile on their beautiful faces and be ready to get some special treatment;) # The rose also grows into a fruit. The fruit is called a Rose Hip.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Rosa
Blooming Time Spring season
- Roses need at least six hours of sunlight
- Water the plant deeply but infrequently
- Roses need regular pruning
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.