- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Sansevieria trifasciata is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.Sansevieria tops the list as being the most tolerant of all decorative plants to survive the most unsuitable growing conditions, abuse and neglect a plant could receive. # Snake plant, also called mother-in-law's tongue. # It is also known as the "viper's bowstring hemp", because it is one of the sources for plant fibres used to make bowstrings.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria Trifasciata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.