- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Having a peaceful and charging place around us is important to keep and not to let our energy down. In such a case, the interiors of our houses and office area matter the most. Add some green plants, and we promise this snake plant would look great if made part of your interiors. # Another name for this plant is Devil's Tongue.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- Try to avoid getting leaves wet when you water.
- Allow soil to dry between waterings and take extra special care not to overwater in winter.
- Use a container with good drainage.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.