- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Known for its rich-hued, evergreen leaves, the scientific name of this plant is Dracaena Reflexa. It is native to Mozambique, Madagascar, Mauritius, and other nearby islands of the Indian Ocean. It is quite popularly used as indoor ornamental plant. # One of the best air purifying plants out there. # It is supposed to to cure malarial symptoms, poisoning and diarrhoea also.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 10 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Dracaena reflexa
- It flourishes with high humidity.
- Add a liquid fertilizer on the monthly basis.
- Do not over-water these plants. Watering every 7 10 days should be enough.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.