- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The peace lily is an effective air purifier which can cleanse the air and neutralize common pollutants such as formaldehyde which is found in carpets, paints, wood varnishes and flame retardant material. Its beautiful looks make it perfect for the bedroom or living room decor.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 7 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
Blooming Time Spring season
- Keep out of direct sunlight. These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Water the plants two to three times a week.
- Keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.