The jade plant is a succulent and a renowned good luck plant to attract wealth. It is one of the most popular Feng Shui cure. Jade Plant is a popular good luck charm in Asia thought to activate financial energies. Gift this token of love and luck to your mother and put a bright spot on her day.
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 5 Inches Approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Crassula ovata
Care & Tips
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.