- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Syngonium plant leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead as it matures. Its leaves have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular houseplant. Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a houseplant and is best for gifting purposes. # This plant is native to South America.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
- This plant needs bright, filtered light or Part shade.
- Any good potting mix will be great for the plant.
- Use a container with good drainage.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.