- Key Points
- Care & Tips
We all have been seeking gifts that can showcase our love straight to our mums! But how about if we can gift a hamper that brings luck, makes her day brighter and showers days full of prosperity. Well, this jade plant in a glass vase along with a card is the one that will make sure to send love and luck at the same time.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep out of direct sunlight. These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Water the plants two to three times a week.
- Keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.