- Outdoor Direct sunlighti
- Height 1.5ft Approxi
- Watering Once in a day
- Scientific Name Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
- Blooming Time Late Winter and early spring
Care & Tips
- All it needs is a lot of sunshine to bloom well. So, place it on a spot where there is abundant sunlight. Also, during the winter, place it in the sunniest place of your house or garden.
- Well, when this plant is in its growing stage, water it abundantly as soon as the soil tends to dry. Also, choose the right type of soil and get it done pruning once in a while.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.