- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 1.5ft Approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Zamia Pumila
Care & Tips
- Zamia plants do well in bright light conditions. So, during the plant’s growing season, make sure it gets enough direct sunlight.
- They do not require too much water. However, water them sparingly to keep the soil moist.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.